COVID-19 Rules for Accommodation Providers – A Quick Reminder
We’ve had a few approaches this week regarding the availability of short term furnished lets and just wanted to remind people that we are currently adhering to Government guidelines published on 24th March 2020 restricting letting to a VERY specific group, namely:
- Key workers or vulnerable groups.
- To provide housing for people who have been flooded out of their homes.
- Following requests from public services to provide emergency accommodation.
- People not able to return to their primary residence.
- By arrangement with local authorities and other public bodies.
Observing these guidelines supports Government measures implemented to prevent the spread of Covid-19 by discouraging any non-essential travel. Further clarification can be obtained by visiting the relevant pages of www.gov.uk https://www.gov.uk/guidance/covid-19-advice-for-accommodation-providers
For anyone meeting the above criteria, we still have availability including fully furnished, self catering houses in Solihull, Alcester and Stratford-upon-Avon, so please call or email us to discuss at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please stay safe everyone – We look forward to welcoming you all back to Wonderful Warwickshire once it is safe to do so.
#covid-19selfcateringaccommodationrestrictions #selfcateringaccommodationSolihull #SelfcateringaccommodationAlcester #SelfcateringaccommodationStratforduponavon